Modi gave the first address on March 19, announced the Janata curfew.The Prime Minister gave the second address on 24 March, announcing a 21-day lockdown
new Delhi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will give a message to the nation on Tuesday. According to information released by the PMO, Modi will address the nation at 4 pm. This will be the Prime Minister's address to the sixth nation, which he will deliver during the Corona era.
PM Modi's addresses so far
1. November 8, 2016 (Demonetisation information) - Announced the closure of 500 rupees and 1000 rupee notes to curb black money.
2. February 15, 2019 (after Pulwama attack) - PM addressed the country after killing 40 CRPF jawans in Pulwama.
3. March 27, 2019 (Mission Shakti) - Modi on March 27 in his address to the nation informed that DRDO scientists killed a live satellite in Lower Earth Orbit.
4. 8 August 2019 (after the removal of Article 370) - After the abolition of Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir, Modi addressed the country at 8 pm on 8 August 2019.
5. 7 September 2019 - Encouraged scientists after contact break before Chandrayaan-2 landed on the moon.
6. 9 November 2019 - PM Modi spoke on Supreme Court verdict on Ayodhya dispute and Kartarpur corridor in Punjab.
5. March 19, 2020 (Call for Janata Curfew) - The Prime Minister called for a Janata Curfew to gain people's cooperation with the government's efforts to combat coronavirus in the country.
6. March 24, 2020 (announcement of lockdown) - PM seeks some time from countrymen to fight Corona. He announced the lockdown of the entire country for 21 days.
7. April 3, 2020 (asked for nine minutes) - PM Modi appealed to light the house lights for nine minutes on April 5 at nine o'clock and lit lamps on the ceiling or balcony.
8. 14 April 2020 (lockdown extended) - PA extended the nationwide lockdown to 3 May.
Prime Minister Modi's Corona address so far:
March 19 - Public curfew announced in first address
March 24 - 21-day lockdown in second address
03 April - Appeal to light the lamp in the third address
14 April - Lockdown-2 announced in the fourth address
May 12 - 20 lakh crore economic package announced, Lockdown 4.0 announced.-Published by The Beyond News.